April 14, 2013

jamberry nail wraps

Happy Monday everyone! I had surgery last Tuesday, I apologize for not posting all week, I thought I would be able to write at least a couple! The pain meds made my head a little fuzzy and sleepy and if I did post anything, you guys probably wouldn't have been able to understand it, hehe.
But now I'm back! And I'm back with a product review!


Have you heard of them? Have you tried them yet? I received a sample from a consultant here in Indy. I think their program kind of works like Avon or PartyLight. You can host a party in your home for your friends, they can buy some, you get some free, all sorts of good fun!

Here's the skinny:

Each set of nail wraps is $15.00.
You can get two applications out of each set. I received one nail wrap, but I cut it in half to use for two nails. Get it?
They say they will last for 2 weeks.
They have over 300 different styles to choose from! If you're like me and are hopeless at nail art, these would be perfect for you!
They have a pretty unique feature on their website as well, you can order custom nail wraps with your own uploaded image. These are $18.75 per sheet, plus a $6 setup fee per order. Any number of custom nail sheets can be included in an order.
Best part is... No dry time!!!

There is a very simple to follow instruction video that you should watch before you apply your nail wraps. The wraps themselves are made out of what almost feels like a vinyl type of material. They don't rip when you apply them and are really durable as you wear them.

I did my nails the other day with regular polish, then had to clean the house the next day...  My polish of course was chipped and peeling. I ended up taking it all off afterwards. Well I applied the nail wrap after I received it and ended up cleaning the next day, I have great timing don't I?, looked at my nails afterwards and they were perfect!  That was an unexpected surprise!
My nail wraps did only last 1 week. but... I am a Hallmark merchandiser, I deal with cards. I slide my nails across paper and plastic all day, and this was a holiday switch over, even more cards! I was probably the ultimate test for these things. The tips ended up just getting rubbed off but the rest of the nail looked great! I personally will definitely be purchasing some in the future!



This is the RED ECLIPSE Nail Wrap paired with OPI's Breakfast in Bed

Here are a few more nail wrap designs I have my eye on!

CORAL DIAMOND

MINTY MOON

GOLD TIP ON MINT GREEN

MINT GREEN & GOLD HORIZONTAL PINSTRIPE

SWISS DOT GREY & LEMON

KISS ME OMBRE

SWISS DOT & TANGERINE PEACH
 
MINT GREEN CHEVRON

LEMON QUATREFOIL

NAVY QUATREFOIL

HOT PINK HERRINGBONE
 
I think I have a slight mint obsession...

Stop by Tiffany Hauri's Jamberry page and place your order today! If you're in the Indianapolis area, you can contact her to host a party as well! She is very sweet and will answer any questions you have!

2 comments:

  1. Just bought some! Can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Do tell, which ones did you choose??

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...