April 15, 2013

inglot freedom system

Through beautylish.com I discovered an awesome new product! It is called the Freedom System by Inglot. If you've never hear of Inglot, they are a high quality cosmetic company used by many pro makeup artists, they sell great products that I definitely would recommend.

So this is how it works:

You pick your size of palette. Then fill it with your choice of shadow colors (they also give you the option to make palettes for blush, concealer, etc... but we'll focus on the eyeshadow option for this post.

Let's do it together shall we?

This is the palette I chose

$11.00



You can sort your shadows by color family or by finish as you browse. I'll sort by color. I'm going to create a palette of colors that look the best on me, this palette will be great for travel, all my favorite colors in a nice little compact.

Here is my finished palette
tip: mix your finishes for any eyeshadow look

Each shadow is $6.00

From left to right: 325 Matte, 329 Matte, 430 Pearl, 605 Pearl, 72 AMC

They have several different size palettes to choose from, just depends on how much you want to spend!

Head on over to www.beautylish.com and create your own palette, I will warn you though... if you like playing with color, it gets addicting...

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I am totally going to do this as soon as I get a chance. I will have all my fave colors in one palette!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...