March 08, 2013

virtual makeover

While I was looking through the In Style magazine, I ran across a page advertizing a makeover feature on their website, so of course I had to check it out! I did one of these years ago with my mom, but it was an actual computer program you had to buy, this one is free!

So what you'll need to do, is take a photo of your face straight on. Pull your hair back so it doesn't interfere with the hairstyles you'll be "trying on".
Next, upload that photo into the program. Click here to go there now! It will walk you through a few steps, just follow the directions. Then start trying on your celebrity hairstyles! After you choose a hairstyle, click on the reset hair button first, this will fit the hair to your face, then if you put your mouse over your picture, little green dots will appear, you can use these to adjust the hairstyle to fit your face.

You can also do your makeup to complete your look. Lots of fun! This is a great way to figure out what colors work well for your skin tone and eye color without all the work of applying "real" makeup,
win! win!
So here are a few I came up with! I'm trying to figure out my next hair color. You can help!
 Leave your vote for 1-9 in the comments, I'd love to hear what you think!! 


Follow this link to start your own makeover!

10 comments:

  1. I like #5 on you! I think the hair color and style look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #9, young and fresh-faced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think #5 looks awesome on you!!! by far my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not as light as #5 so I think it would be less brassy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey DJ! Fun makeover. I liked #5 and #9. I love you in that blonde. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won't lie, I'm kinda missing blonde Darcie. I actually like #6 only with bright blonde highlights. Also #5 is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...