Here is a super easy enchilada recipe that I found at www.picky-palate.com
I tweaked it a bit to my liking, and wanted to share it with you!
What you will need:
- 1 10oz. can mild green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup salsa verde, mild
- 12 white corn tortillas broken into 1 inch pieces
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I personally love using Marble cheese)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, cook thoroughly on your stove top.
While the chicken is cooking, spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Then combine the enchilada sauce, sour cream, and salsa verde. Mix together well.
Cut the white corn tortillas into bite size pieces.
Making sure to pull the pieces apart so that none are stuck together.
Toss in you tortilla pieces along with your chicken, spread evenly and make sure it is all coated with the sauce mix.
Spread a good layer of cheese on the top.
Bake for 23-25 minutes, until cheese is melted.